QuickAdmin is a Laravel package which can help you create your adminpanel or data management system in minutes.
We all know how painful it is to create all CRUD (Create/Read/Update/Delete) functionality for a new project over and over again (or copy-pasting it from somewhere), so QuickAdmin will take that pain away.
Its basic workflow looks like this:
- You have a fresh Laravel 5.2 install (For Laravel 5.1.11 use 0.4.X branch). Laravel versions below 5.1.11 are not supported.
- Add QuickAdmin to Composer
- Run QuickAdmin install command from Terminal
- Login to your newly-built adminpanel!
- Create more CRUDs and menu items from your adminpanel
- Data management systems
- Niche smaller CRM projects
- Projects where you know the database structure and want to transform it into an adminpanel
Installation: Quick version
- Install the package via composer require laraveldaily/quickadmin.
- Add Laraveldaily\Quickadmin\QuickadminServiceProvider::class, to your config\app.php providers.
- Configure your .env with the correct database information
- Run php artisan quickadmin:install and fill the required information.
- Register middleware 'role' => \Laraveldaily\Quickadmin\Middleware\HasPermissions::class, in your App\Http\Kernel.php at $routeMiddleware
- Access QuickAdmin panel by visiting http://yourdomain/admin.
Installation: Detailed version
Fresh laravel installation
composer create-project laravel/laravel ProjectName --prefer-dist
Confirm that installation was complete and key was set
Install Laraveldaily/quickadmin package via composer require
composer require laraveldaily/quickadmin
Confirm that installation was complete
Register our service provider
Open:config/app.phpinsertLaraveldaily\Quickadmin\QuickadminServiceProvider::class,in the $providers array
Run Quickadmin installation command*
*database connection is required. Check your .env file
php artisan quickadmin:install
Enter the name of the administrator
Enter the email of the administrator which will be used to log in
Enter the password of the administrator which will be used to log in
Confirm that installation was successful
Register our route middleware in your system
Open:App\Http\Kernel.phpinsert'role' => \Laraveldaily\Quickadmin\Middleware\HasPermissions::class,in the $routeMiddleware array
Open browser and enter
Welcome page will open with two functions: Users management and CRUD creation
Open users list to see all of the users
You may add some new users/administrators
Notice: there are two roles - administrator and user. Administrator can create other users and CRUDS
Open menu link
Open CRUD creation form
Open custom controller creation form
Open parent menu item creation form
After creation of CRUD, Custom controller or parent you will be able to rearrange the items
You can edit information
Fill your first CRUD "Products"
See result - new menu item on the left
Enter your products list (list can be empty if no entries were created)
Create new product
Review user actions
That's all. Have fun!
If you have any questions or need a personal demo contact us at email@example.com