This time I want to present you something non-technical. While writing to Laravel Daily, I thought that I have quite a lot to say about business part of web-development, not only Laravel technical tips. Especially since I’m currently transitioning from being a developer to being a team leader and owner of small company which you could call a “studio”, I guess.
The idea here is to share my knowledge with people who deal with web-dev but not from coding side:
- Employers and clients
- Project managers
I start with three first posts:
1. Find your niche and don’t be one of a million
One of the most common problems in web-dev business environment are agencies who do everything.
2. Use Trello or Asana? Why not both?
What are you using as a project management software? Answers may vary, so I will tell my own story and make some recommendations.
3. And a separate note – I’m also starting a video podcast!
Episode 01. What your clients actually need?
So this is the beginning, if you want to get more articles from WebDevBusiness – you can do two things:
- Subscribe to a weekly newsletter on the right side of the page (and get a FREE e-book about working effectively with freelancers!)
- Follow @WebDevBusiness on Twitter
Now, important note – I’m not stopping Laravel Daily in any way: new articles and tips are coming, and there’s a lot of new things planned. So stay tuned!