About this course
If you want to get a serious developer job, you are usually required to write automated tests.
So if you haven't started yet, this course is for you: I will give you practical examples, and explain the theory along the way.
We will talk about:
- How to setup and run tests in Laravel
- Difference between Feature and Unit tests
- How to test authentication/authorization
- How to use Factories to fake data
- How to test APIs and JSON
- How to use PEST for testing
- TDD approach, including my own opinion about it
- ... and more.
Links to the Github repository are included, so you will be able to easily follow along the practical scenarios.
So, let's dive into the course?