About this course
This course is a follow-up to the previous Laravel Testing for Beginners, but this one is for more experienced developers.
If you have written some Feature/Unit tests successfully, but want to get deeper into specific situations and how to test it, this course will cover:
- 20+ various useful assertions
- Testing of specific Laravel classes: Models, Jobs, etc.
- Usage of XXXXX::fake() or Mock classes
- Real examples from open-source repositories
- A lot of "random" tips from years of experience
Code repository will be available, with links below the videos.