In this lesson, we will focus on implementing authentication, which is a crucial aspect for our client. Our objectives are as follows:
- Upon successful registration, the client will save the token to the local storage.
- When the logout button is pressed while the user is logged in, the access token will be removed, and the user will be redirected to the login template. We will implement the login page itself in the next lesson.
- The navigation links will be displayed or hidden based on the user's login status.
- If a request fails with a 401 Unauthenticated response, the user will be redirected to the login page.
- Create a new dummy component